Bedford Rambling Club Membership.
We would be very pleased to have you as a new member. However you are welcome to walk with us two or three times as a guest (at no cost) before joining. You can just turn up for any walk but I would suggest the first time you let us know you are coming so we can look out for you.
Membership fees & other payments
The annual membership fee is £10 per person, payable on joining and renewable on 1st January each year. This can be paid by the following methods:-
- By Bank transfer (Preferred method) using online banking, telephone banking or a banking app.
- PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE RECENTLY CHANGED OUR BANK AND HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT WITH NATWEST. THE DETAILS ARE SHOWN BELOW:-
- Please enter all details carefully – Your payment should be made to:-
- Account name – Bedford Rambling Club (if asked this is a business account)
- Sort Code – 60 02 13
- Account number – 71453385
- Reference – For membership payments please enter your name prefixed by “M-“ to indicate this is for membership fees. ie M-John Brown.
- By Cheque.
- Made payable to Bedford Rambling Club & posted to Bedford Rambling Club. 26 Flint Way. Bedford. MK41 8JL
- By Cash.
- Paid to a committee member. (please ask them to let Gerry know you have paid)
- Jim Gorringe (Chair)
- John Dixon (Vice Chair)
- Pat Tye (Secretary)
- Scott Geddis (Treasurer)
- Gerry Deal (Membership secretary)
- Sue Csoka (Programme secretary)
- Vacant (Social secretary)
- Christine Marchant
- Veronica Ashpole
- Veronica White
Existing members can login here to the members private page to see:-
Full membership list .
Walk leaders information pack including risk assessment form, membership list and link to walk register.
Minutes of committee meetings etc.
Details of how too obtain up to 15% discount from several major outdoor stores..