Bedford Rambling Club Membership
We would be very pleased to have you as a new member. However you are welcome to walk with us two or three times as a guest (at no cost) before joining. You can just turn up for any walk but I would suggest the first time you let us know you are coming so we can look out for you.
The annual membership fee is £10 per person, payable on joining and renewable on 1st January each year. This can be paid by the following methods:-
- By Bank transfer (Preferred method) using online banking, telephone banking or a banking app.
- Please enter all details carefully – Your payment should be made to.
- HSBC bank
- Account name – Bedford Rambling Club (if asked this is a business account)
- Sort Code – 40 10 02
- Account number – 70149578
- Reference – Please be sure to enter your name so we know who is paying, prefixed by “M-“ to indicate this is for membership fees. ie M-John Brown (You may only be able to enter 18 characters. If you have a long name or are paying for a couple just enter as much as you can in a way that will clearly identify you.) If in doubt you can also send me an email with the date and time you paid.
- By Cheque.
- Made payable to Bedford Rambling Club & posted to Bedford Rambling Club. 26 Flint Way. Bedford. MK41 8JL
- By Cash. (Not a good option at the moment.)
- Paid to a committee member. (please ask them to let me know you have paid)
Existing members please login here for further information and details of the generous discounts offered to club members by some leading suppliers. (If you have forgotten the password please contact us.)